Iran Air, Iran’s national flag carrier, has no concern and problem in terms of supplying fuel for its fleet in foreign flights, Tasnim news agency quoted the managing director of the airline as saying.
- Iran: Domestic Airfares in Limbo Amid Currency Allocation Disarray
- Press conference on Iran air defense joint maneuver
- Iran pursuing fuel supply to flights in Turkey
- Iran Air looking for planes not requiring US sales permit
- Tehran Slams Ankara for Refusing to Refuel Iranian Aircraft
- Iran: plane catches fire injuring 10
- Iran, Iraq sign MoU on civil aviation coop.
- Tehran-Ramsar flight cancelled for unknown reasons